I am weary to continue.

So far Ive had few "successful" songs. Many of my songs I like. A few stick out as great works of art. Most don't. In an effort to expand my musical knowledge last night, I spent a few hours learning about triads and diatonics. I believe much more music knowledge is needed to reach better levels of production. I just dont know how to get there. Keep screwing around until I make something good? Is it worth the time invested?

Im close to finishing college and I have not much to show for it. I was hoping things would pickup with my production but they dont seem to have. People are bored with the music I play. I dont know what I can do. The MK4 isnt really a necessary tool as I dont have any instrumentals or acapellas to mix, and with SOPA/PIPA/OPEN/ACTA bullshit going on, I dont think Im gonna be able to get many.

I just don't know what path to take.